Information we collect:
- We collect some general information about your computer or browsing patterns during your visit to our website. This information is collected through analytics software or cookies and includes, but is not limited to, your “IP” address, browser information, pages visited, time spent on each page as well as other general information.
- We also collect information when you submit a form on our website. The personal information we collect includes: first name, last name, email address and phone number. Depending on which form your submit, the information will be used in one of two ways:
1. Buyer or Seller Form: The information will be transferred directly to a licensed real estate professional. This information will be used to provide you with real estate listings sent via email to the email address provided. By submitting the form, you acknowledge that the information can be shared with a third party licensed real estate professional.
2. Mortgage Form: The information will be transferred directly to a licensed mortgage professional. This information will be used to provide you with current mortgage rates and/or other mortgage information via email or phone. By submitting the form, you acknowledge that the information can be shared with a third party licensed mortgage professional.
- Personal information that you have submitted may be modified or deleted by contacting HomeIntelligence at any time with a written request to do so.
- Users can opt-out or unsubscribe to future communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the emails sent.
Google Site Stats:
- We use Google site stats to track conversions from Google Adwords. This is a small piece of code that is attached to our pages to determine when a page has been visited.
- Our website and services are to be used by anyone over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the site.
Third party suppliers:
- We may engage with third party suppliers who in turn provide you with the services you requested. Such suppliers are given the information that is required in order to provide you with the services. These third party suppliers are obligated to protect your information and are prohibited from sharing the information supplied to them.
Questions or concerns:
- We are happy to hear from you. Please send all questions or concerns to use through our contact us form.